Money3 is committed to providing exceptional customer service and ensuring our products and services meet our customers’ expectations.
If you are satisfied with our service, we would love to hear from you or if you feel we have not met your expectations we need to hear from you.
Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR)
You can lodge a complaint to the Complaints Officer by:
- Completing and submitting the feedback form below
- Emailing The Complaints Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to The Complaints Officer, Money3, Reply Paid 85904, Bundoora, VIC 3083
- Calling us on 1300 014 870 and requesting the complaints officer
- Speaking to any representative of our business who will refer you to the Complaints Officer
To assist Money3 in dealing with your complaint please observe the following:
- You should explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can, including the outcome you are hoping to achieve
- We expect that you will provide all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may properly and reasonably be believed to assist in resolving the complaint
Money3 will adopt the following procedure in handling your complaint:
- All disputes will be dealt with in a prompt manner. If a dispute involves a hardship notification, default notice or a request for postponement of enforcement proceedings, the complaints team will respond to you within 21 days. All other complaints will be assessed in accordance with the urgency of the dispute with a maximum response time of 45 days.
- Any personal information received by us will only be used for the purposes of addressing the complaint and will not be disclosed to any third party, unless the customer expressly consents to its disclosure or Money3 is compelled by law.
- If a complaint is satisfactorily resolved within 5 business days of receiving the complaint, Money3 will not need to provide a final response (except for a complaint or dispute relating to hardship). However, if you request a formal response in writing, Money3 will provide a response to you.
External Dispute Resolution Scheme
If we do not reach agreement on your complaint, you may refer the complaint to our external dispute resolution provider:
- AFCA (Australian Financial Complaints Authority) by phone: 1800 931 678 or online at www.afca.org.au
AFCA is a member of the ASIC Approved External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Scheme. External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific complaints.
Please Note: SACC (loans up to $2,000) and Branch Loan complaints are now dealt with by Commit Co Pty Ltd.
Due to the recent acquisition of Money3 Branches Pty Ltd( Australian Credit Licence 389 268) and Money3 Services Pty Ltd( Australian Credit Licence 389 189) by Commit Co Pty Ltd, the complaints handling process for these loans will now be dealt with by Commit Co Pty Ltd( an entity which is not affiliated with Money3 Corporation Limited).
See Commit Co Pty Ltd Contact Details here.