If you do not provide us with this consent or provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to arrange finance for you or provide other services.
“We/Us” means Money3 Loans Pty Ltd ABN 36 108 979 406 (Money3), Australian Credit Licence 389067 and our related entities that assist us to provide our services. “You/I” is the person whose name appears on the application. We may collect, use, hold and disclose personal and credit information about you for the purposes of:
- arranging or providing credit to you including future drawdowns or product offerings;
- managing that credit including direct debiting and collections;
- direct marketing of products and services by us;
- managing our relationship with you;
- improving our level of service;
- developing our expertise and know-how;
- training and quality assurance; and
- complying with applicable laws both in Australia and overseas, including (without limitation):
- the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (Cth); and
- the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth).
Consumer and Commercial Credit Information
We may exchange your commercial and consumer credit information with entities listed below to assess an application for consumer or commercial credit and manage that credit. In particular, we can obtain credit information about you from a CRB providing both consumer and commercial credit information.
Exchange Information with Credit Providers
We may exchange your personal and credit information with other credit providers for the purposes of assessing your creditworthiness, credit standing, and credit history or credit capacity.
- Finance brokers, mortgage managers, and persons who assist us to provide our products to you.
- Financial consultants, accountants, lawyers and advisers.
- Mortgage insurers.
- Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding the approval or management of your loan – for example if a complaint is lodged about us or the lender.
- Third parties, including but not limited to its subsidiaries.
- Businesses assisting us with funding for loans.
- Trade insurers.
- Any person, where you have provided your consent.
- Any person who proposes to guarantee or has guaranteed repayment of any credit provided to you.
- Any person where we are required by law to do so.
- Any of our associates, related entities or contractors, including but not limited to Go Car Finance Limited.
- Your referees, such as your employer, or listed contacts to verify information you have provided.
- Any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets.
- Any organisation providing online verification of your identity.
We may disclose personal information about you to an organisation providing verification of your identity, including on-line verification of your identity, including the official record holder or issuer via third party systems.
You consent to the receipt of notices and other documents in connection with our dealings with you by email or by accessing our website.
We may exchange your personal and credit information with the following credit reporting bodies (without limitation):
If you do not provide personal information, we may be unable to arrange or provide credit for you.
Consent to Receive Notices and Documents Electronically
You consent to receiving notices and other documents electronically from us.
You understand that upon giving this consent:
- we may no longer send paper copies of notices and other documents to you;
- you should regularly check your nominated email address for notices and other documents;
- we may send the notices and other documents by email, or provide a notice in an email that the documents are displayed on and can be retrieved from a website; and
- you may withdraw your consent to the giving of notices and other documents by electronic means at any time.
Sending you Marketing Material
From time to time we may use your personal information to provide you with current information via SMS or other marketing channels about finance, offers you may find of interest, changes to our organisation, or new products or services being offered by us or any company with whom we are associated.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information, you may at any time update your marketing preferences to stop receiving such information by telephoning us on 1300 329 131 or by writing to us at Level 1, 40 Graduate Road, BUNDOORA VIC 3083. If the direct marketing is by email you may also use the unsubscribe function. We will not charge you for giving effect to your request and will take all reasonable steps to meet your request at the earliest possible opportunity.
By using the unsubscribe function in a direct marketing communication you will only unsubscribe from that entity/brand who sent you that communication and method of delivery. Please let us know if you would like to unsubscribe from Money3 or any of its related entities. We will not charge you for giving effect to your request and will take all reasonable steps to meet your request at the earliest possible opportunity. This includes but is not limited to contacting you by telephone, SMS, mail or email.
I hereby declare that:
- I have read the section entitled “Privacy Consent” and give my consent.
- I have given my consent to receive electronic communications from Money3.
- This is an application only and that Money3 is not obliged to give me credit.
- Money3 may undertake further responsible lending enquiries in relation to my application for credit.
- I am aware that if I am known by any other name(s) not listed on this application form, I will need to inform Money3 as part of my application.
- I will provide all necessary information as requested for identification and verification.
- All information contained in this application is true and correct.
- I authorise my employer or accountant to disclose any salary, employment or financial details to Money3.
To assist in the assessment of this application, Money3 may need to verify details of my employment with my employer or verify my financial details with my accountant. Money3 may provide a copy of this Privacy Consent to my employer or accountant if they ask for details of Money3’s authority to obtain that information.