Money3 is committed to providing exceptional customer service and ensuring our products and services meet our customers’ expectations.
If you are satisfied with our service, we would love to hear from you or if you feel we have not met your expectations we need to hear from you.
Lodging a Complaint
Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR)
You can lodge a complaint to the Complaints Officer by:
- Completing and submitting the feedback form below
- Emailing The Complaints Officer at email@example.com
- Writing to The Complaints Officer, Money3, Reply Paid 85904, Bundoora, VIC 3083
- Calling us on 1300 329 131
- Speaking to any representative of our business who will refer you to the Complaints Officer
You should explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. When we receive a complaint, we will attempt to resolve it promptly. We hope that in this way we will stop any unnecessary and inappropriate escalation of minor complaints.
We will observe the following principles in handling your complaint:
- There is no requirement for face-to-face contact between you and us, although it may be useful for us to come to a satisfactory resolution
- We expect that both parties will make a genuine attempt to resolve a complaint promptly
- We expect that both parties will provide all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may properly and reasonably be believed to assist in resolving the complaint
- We expect that both parties will comply with all reasonable requests from the other party to provide information within a reasonable time frame
External Dispute Resolution Scheme
If we do not reach agreement on your complaint, you may refer the complaint to our external dispute resolution provider:
- AFCA (Australian Financial Complaints Authority) by phone: 1800 931 678 or online at www.afca.org.au
AFCA is a member of the ASIC Approved External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Scheme. External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific complaints.